Canada’s Walk of Fame, in partnership with MLSE, are searching the country for one young Canadian making a difference. Is it someone you know?
The Community Hero program, presented by MLSE, selects an exceptional Canadian under 30 who positively influences the lives of others and makes a profound impact on their communities and beyond. The selected grand prize winner receives a donation to help raise awareness and advocate for a cause that is important to them. The winner is recognized through potential media opportunities and attends our annual gala evening where their remarkable accomplishments are highlighted on our national stage for broadcast.
- A Ten Thousand Dollar ($10,000 CAN) donation to a charity of the Winner’s choice;
- Announcement and Recognition of the Community Hero Winner on national 2021 Broadcast;
- Two (2) tickets to attend the December 4th, 2021 Awards and Gala (includes Red Carpet, Pre-Show Reception, Broadcast Gala, Post-Show Reception), including
- Airfare and accommodations for two (2) individuals to the Inductee Gala weekend in Toronto;
- Recognition at the Gala or Dinner with the potential to be included on the 2021 broadcast and introduced by a meaningful presenter; and
- Commemorative Statuette;
- Recognized on CWOF’s website, Instagram / Social Media pages;
- CWOF to solicit media coverage for the Winner and their organization. *Note: Media coverage is at the sole discretion of each outlet and not a guarantee.
- CWOF to organize all media outreach for the Winner to participate in interviews which will be used promote his or her cause.
- Special recognition will be made in a full-page ad in the National Post (PostMedia);
- Mentorship between Winner and either a past Inductee, board member or significant Canadian Hero who can help them with his or her cause; and
- All flights, hotels and meals will be covered by CWOF and CWOF partners for Community Hero events that require travel
- Dedicated Canada’s Walk of Fame Community Hero profile page on the CWOF communityhero.ca website.
How To Nominate
Community Hero EXPERIENCES
Give this inspiring young person the chance to spread their message even further! Canada’s Walk of Fame, MLSE will provide the Community Hero with media opportunities to promote their cause on a greater scale.