We are proud to announce that Rabiah Dhaliwal has been named the 2021 Community Hero!
Canada’s Walk of Fame Community Hero Program is now Live
About The Program
The Community Hero program, presented by MLSE, selects an exceptional Canadian under 30 who positively influences the lives of others and makes a profound impact on their communities and beyond. The selected grand prize winner receives a donation to help raise awareness and advocate for a cause that is important to them. The winner is recognized through potential media opportunities and attends our annual gala evening where their remarkable accomplishments are highlighted on our national stage for broadcast.
- A Ten Thousand Dollar ($10,000 CAN) donation to a charity of the Winner’s choice
- Announcement of the Winner on national Canada’s Walk of Fame Broadcast
- Two (2) tickets to attend the 2021 Canada’s Walk of Fame Awards Gala in December (includes airfare and accommodations)
- Commemorative Statuette
- Recognized on the Canada’s Walk of Fame website and social channels
- Media coverage and media outreach, organized by Canada’s Walk of Fame
- Special recognition in full page National Post ad
- Mentorship between Winner and either a past Inductee, board member or significant Canadian Hero who can help them with his or her cause
- Dedicated Canada’s Walk of Fame Community Hero profile page on the communityhero.ca website
How To Nominate
THE HERO EXPERIENCE
The Grand Prize Winner of the Canada’s Walk of Fame Community Hero Program, presented by MLSE, will receive an incredible amount of support to assist with the cause that they are most passionate about. Whether it’s receiving that extra money they’ve been wanting to help a charity, taking the stage at the Canada’s Walk of Fame Awards Gala or receiving important advice from esteemed mentors, they will be receiving all they need to achieve their goals.